Wednesday, February 20, 2008

KBP ZON 1 Babagon



I involve in Christian Youth Development in Zon 1 Babagon area where I am the coordinator for this area. Talking about youth development in term of coming to church, participate in seminars or participate in Parish level activities is the hardest. The youth simply ignore it.

As a coordinator I want youth in my area to be actively involve in the church activities but they seems to go on their own way. We do have youth joining our activities when they feel it exciting. If not you will not receive a good reception.

I try to be more dynamic in planning activities. I realize that any activities should be balance whereby not to much on spiritually but non spiritually as well. Last year activates we went to beach and play fustal as start.

This year will be another challenge for me and my committee to plan activities. It a challenge and we like it.

No comments: