Monday, July 12, 2010

Bogus buyer at Mudah.com.my

I had add my Frico Induction Cooker recently at www.mudah.com.my. Within 1 day after the add had been approved by mudah.com.my, one buyer claiming to be Mrs. Janet Stone from USA want to buy the product. She said it will be delivered to her boss daugter in West Africa. I dont think this buyer is serious enough in this transaction. The freight to send the item to Africa is RM1,500 and the product is RM1,700. She can buy brand new induction cooker in the State and deliver it to her boss daugher in West Africa. Not logical for a buyer to spend USD820 just to buy a induction cooker here in Malaysia as she can source it at her country. The payment according to her is via bank to bank transfer. I plan not to go futher with this deal as i also have been coned in mudah.com.my in 2008.
In 2008 i lost RM300 to a seller by the name of abigailteh89@yahoo.com (Hp:013-3318843)who sell PS 2. She claim she from Sarawak she ask to bank in the money to her boyfrined by the name of LEE CHEE KEONG (Maybank account # : 1101150072345). The item never sent to me. Polica report have been made but so far no news from them. I browse through the net and found not only me have been conned by seller in mudah.com.my. So have to be extra careful next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lain kali jgn sambarang bili brg d internet sia rokemen ko bili d lelong.com.my or ebay malaysia sia palanggan tatap d cna hehehehe

sa ba ni Juice :)

Anonymous said...

tataps brg sampai punya hehehe

JULIUS said...

Itulah, banyak betul penipu ni dalam talian...lain kali mau jaga-jaga. Saya biasa shopping online di mudah bah..itu lelong sama ebay jarang pakai...

Juice said...

ya kah, nasib baik sia belum perna kana tipu time shoping d lelong n ebay tp mmng ramai penipu d internet ni ramai uda sia jumpa hehehe

JULIUS said...

saya satu kali sudah kena tipu...cilaka betul. Mau beli Playstation 2 konon, rupa-rupanya penjual tu penipu..report polis pun inda guna, sampai sekarang tiada feedback. Kalau saya jumpa itu orang, saya sumpah jadi sotong kurita..